Nestron – Careers
Sales Manager – Malaysia
The manager will be responsible for dealing with any guest problems, scheduling other employees, keeping any supplies stocked, and being the first line of contact
Sales Manager – US Market
We are looking for a sales manager for our American area Tiny House Sales.
The manager will be responsible for dealing with any guest problems, scheduling other employees, keeping any supplies stocked, and being the first line of contact.
We are looking for people with some American area sales experience, and the ability to handle issues with guests in an efficient and appropriate manner.
We are looking for a product manager who is passionate about building customer-focused, innovative and autonomous products for our customers in smart house industry. In a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will work alongside a team of professional product designers, engineers, marketing and business experts to implement a smart living with Smart House towards the mass public.
- Meet with and engage our customers from across the globe to understand their business needs and collaborate in creating products
- Discover the business problem, set the product vision, prepare value proposition, frame the solution and product proposal to gain buy-in and approval of stakeholders
- Keep abreast of the business landscape, market trends, players in the ecosystem and regulations to devise the product and implementation strategies
- Oversee the iterative product life cycle and deliver the committed business values and return on investment
- Make data driven decisions and implement product success metrics
- Lead and motivate the product team through clear communication of product vision, goals priorities, and close collaboration with the team members
- Maintain regular communication with all product stakeholders
Qualified individuals must possess:
- University Graduate, Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience; previous exposure in product development.
- Strong business acumen; good understanding of the customers, market, competition and the future trends in the business domain
- Excellent in communicating with product stakeholders the product vision, value proposition, progress, deliverables and return on investment
- Copywriting experience in PR, Facebook feeds, Twitter experience or magazine is a plus.
- Driven, motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English
1. Lead the product marketing management from new product development / design, packaging and sales & marketing for market
2. Conduct analysis to understand market trend and product performance
3. Involve in developing strategies for new products from idea generation, research, flavor development, package design to product launch
4. Identify opportunities for the growth and development
5. Plan and drive sales & marketing activities to achieve business targets, and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities
6. Monitor Advertising and Promotion, mainly via social media platform, eg KOL, facebook, etc.
Qualifications and experienced required:
1. Bachelor degree holder in Marketing or other related discipline
2. Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience
3. Track exposure in product marketing in smart house products
4. Proactive, detail-oriented and willing to work under pressure and take up new challenges 5. Fluent in English and Chinese
- To develop new market and explore new business opportunities for Company’s smart house products.
- Conduct research and analysis on new markets and services
- Introduce products to customers, liaison with customers and make proposals, follow up order.
- Initiate promotion activities to achieve sales target
- Manage customer relationship for repeated businesses
- Assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Work closely with distributors to expand sales channel and explore new product opportunities.
- University graduate in marketing or engineering discipline
- 1 year’s relevant working experience in related field is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills to maintain effective relationship with customers
- Ability to effectively prepare and deliver formal presentation of ideas and proposals, with the aid of MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint.