Nestron Affordable Housing T&C
Nestron Affordable Housing Terms&Conditions
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Nestron Pte., Ltd. is located at:10 Jalan Besar Sim Lim Tower #01-03 Singapore
208787 , Singapore
- The program, rewards and terms and conditions in respect of the Nestron Affordable Housing Plan (“Plan”) is created, owned and managed by Nestron House Pte. Ltd. (SG) and Nestrontech Sdn. Bhd. (MY) which both fall under the Nestron Organization. (“NESTRON”) (hereinafter interchangeably referred to as NESTRON)
- By enrolling in the Plan, participants are deemed to have understood and indicated his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Plan is available internationally in all countries/regions. You are eligible for the Plan if you are 18 years old or above and abide by the terms and conditions contained herein. By enrolling in the Plan, you confirm that you are over 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please obtain the prior consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian before enrolling in the Plan.
- To enroll in this Plan, you must follow the instructions on our website or social media channels.
- Each participant shall disclose detailed information in a comprehensive and honest manner in accordance with the requirements of the Plan. Misrepresentation of any fact or detail may result in disqualification, forfeiture or withdrawal of any grant awarded at NESTRON’s sole discretion.
- The open enrollment period is from January 10, 2022, to January 31, 2022, and the announcement date will be on February 1, 2022; All times mentioned are listed in GMT+8 time zone.
- The enrollment period is fixed and you are only eligible to enroll during this period.
- Each participant is limited to ONE (1) enrollment and ONE (1) grant, subject to the full compliance of the Terms and Conditions herein.
- You are only allowed to register ONCE. Multiple registrations are prohibited. Please make sure you make only ONE (1) deposit of 5,000 USD, select ONE (1) unit and ONE (1) model, any additional registration will NOT be refunded.
- The maximum number of participants in the Plan is at the sole discretion of NESTRON, but may not exceed 30 registrations. Once this number of registrations is received, the current monthly plan will no longer accept new registrations, although a deadline has been announced.
- There will be SEVEN (7) product models participating in this Plan which are Cube Two (C2), Cube Two X(C2X)-Single, Cube Two X(C2X)-Double, Legend Two (L2), Legend Two X (L2X) Folksy, Legend Two X (L2X) Opulent and Legend Two X (L2X) Lux.
- The grant section is categorized as follows:
- Up to only ONE (1) grant is awarded to ONE(1) selected participant in each product category, and NESTRON reserves the right to re-select the winner without prior notice if the winner fails to fulfill the awards.
- Participants will be required to pay a 5,000 USD deposit to be eligible for the grant opportunity.
- Participants are required to fill in the required details by NESTRON via the provided link to ensure your registration.
- NESTRON assumes no responsibility or liability for delays and/or failures caused by the inability of the relevant Internet Service Provider [ISP] companies and/or other relevant organizations to receive the registration.
- The registration deposit will be deducted from the product purchased by the winner upon receipt of the grant. For the avoidance of doubt, each category of the grant will be awarded to ONE (1) selected winner.
- For participants that are not selected for the grant(s), NESTRON will contact you to confirm your enrollment in the next month’s housing plan, or convert to a cash credit valued at 10,000 USD, or to refund.
- Participants who are not selected must respond to the email within FIVE (5) working days after receiving the email from NESTRON. Failure to respond within the above timeframe listed is considered acceptance into our next month’s housing plan. The maximum period of participation in the monthly housing plan for each participant is SIX (6) months from each participant’s enrollment date.
- For participants who have subsequently participated in the monthly housing plan several times and still did not receive a grant award, you are encouraged to convert your deposit to get the cash credit valued at 10,000 USD. As previously stated, you are only eligible to participate in the monthly housing plan for a maximum period of SIX (6) months from your enrollment date.
- Participants who choose to have the cash credit must redeem it within FIVE (5) working days after it is distributed to you. Failure to redeem within the above timeframe listed will cause the cash credit to become invalid, and the registration deposit will not be refunded.
- For all refunds, please refer to the Refund Policy. NESTRON advises that the current refund processing time is approximately SIX (6) months upon notification date. All transaction service charges and fees are NOT included and you are subjected according to our refund policy.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within ONE (1) week after the announcement date or fails to collect the grant within FIVE (5) working days of the validity period, the qualification for the grant(s) will be canceled and the registration deposit will not be refunded to winner(s). Kindly ensure all details are valid.
- Winners of the Plan will be selected on a random basis and winners shall accept the grant(s) on an “as is” basis.
- The rewarded units are default versions of the product which includes the house unit with default appliances. (Digital Lock, Electric Blinds, Background-music Player, Range Hood, Water Heater, and Electric OR Gas Top Burner). Other add-ons are available through purchase with the net retail price.
- Winner(s) will be announced via email, phone or on all relevant Nestron official social media channels. Participants declare that they agree to this form of contact when enrolling in this Plan.
- The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other registrations will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- NESTRON will send the Grant Award(s) in approximately THREE (3) working days (with a maximum of up to FIVE (5) working days) after the announcement, as long as NESTRON successfully contact the winner and the winner has provided sufficient information for the award to be delivered and all the data requested by NESTRON.
- The Grant Award(s) claimed are valid for FIVE (5) working days and will expire/disappear after the expiration date.
- The Grant Award(s) cannot be used together with other discount vouchers and are non-reversible.
- Awards are as stated and no replacement and/or exchanges of awards, such cash (in whole or in part), non-designated products or non-designated awards (as defined), will be entertained. Awards are not transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
- Awards cannot be claimed by a third party on behalf of the winner. If the winner(s) fails to claim the award, NESTRON does not assume any responsibility.
- All transaction service fees, transportation fees, and taxes will be borne by the winner(s).
- NESTRON will be responsible for all procedures incurred in sending the house(s) to the winner’s given address excluding the shipping fee and the winner’s country Tax and Duty which consist of 13% of the product price.
- Enrollment in the Plan shall be at the participant’s own risk.
- NESTRON shall require a participant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Plan, including, but not limited to, identification documents.
- NESTRON reserves the right to cancel/ revoke any participation or withdraw the approval granted for participation without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without any liability.
- NESTRON’s decision regarding the selection of the winners, and/or in any case including any circumstances not covered by these Terms and Conditions, shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants of the Plan and shall not be subject to any question, challenge or appeal may be made or entertained regarding NESTRON’s decision.
- If the participant is found to have violated NESTRON’s terms and conditions, NESTRON shall have the right to withhold any benefits from the services provided, with or without notice to the participant.
- NESTRON is not responsible for any damages caused during the delivery process.
- NESTRON reserves the right, at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability to any person, at any time to change or modify the Terms and Conditions including to change the Plan period, make award substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Plan in whole or in part, such change shall be effective immediately after publication. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, participants agree that their continued participation in the campaign will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- NESTRON also reserves the right to cancel the Plan if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- NESTRON reserves the right to cancel or amend the Plan and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Plan will be notified to participants as soon as possible by our operation team.
- The Plan will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of Singapore and Malaysia and any controversy that arises thereof shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore or Malaysia.
- By enrolling in the plan, you agree to NESTRON and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Entities”) from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to person or property that may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the reward or with participation in the campaign.
- By enrolling in the plan, you agree that no claim relating to such injuries, damages, or losses shall be asserted against any of the Entities.
- The Terms and Conditions of the plan are written in English, if other language(s) are available, and there is any inconsistency between the English language and other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and be binding in all respects
- By submitting the request, the participant agrees that NESTRON may collect, record, hold, store, use, deal and/or process the participant’s personal data for the purposes contemplated herein and.
- This policy is only for participants of the Plan and does not apply to the winner.
- All refund requests to NESTRON should be submitted via email to email@example.com within FIVE (5) working days after the announcement. Please indicate the reference number or any form of payment proof at the time of enrollment. Any requests after this time will not be refunded and will be considered acceptance into next month’s housing plan.
- Refunds will be in U.S. dollars.
- Cash on Delivery and Cheque refunds are not available.
- All registration payments will be processed and refunded to the original credit card used in the transaction.
- All transaction service fees and/or charges as well as additional costs that may be incurred during the refund process are solely borne by the applicant.
- If registration refunds cannot be made by credit card, these registration payments will be refunded by wire transfer. NESTRON will contact individuals who are unable to obtain a refund by credit card for wire transfer details.
- Only complete refund requests made via email can be processed, and the processing time will take approximately SIX (6) months from the date the request is approved.
- Refunds will not be given if you do not follow proper request procedures and/or fail to present the required identification documents.
- If the deposit is not claimed for refund or notified regarding conversion to Cash Credits after the SIXTH (6th) months from the date of the enrollment, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If the refund details are not received within FIVE (5) working days upon confirmation of your refund request or false information was given on purpose which may lead to any legal risk, NESTRON reserves the right to forfeit the deposit.
- Any inquiries regarding the refund policy can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about how NESTRON collects and uses your personal data, or would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. Before granting access or making corrections, NESTRON may take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
- If NESTRON needs or is required, to contact you regarding any event involving your personal information, we may contact you by email, phone or mail.